About TRIO SSS at Washington State University
Applicants must be currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment at WSU-Pullman Campus as an undergraduate; be a U.S. citizen or National of the United States or meet the requirements for federal student financial assistance; demonstrate academic need; and have at least ONE of the following apply to you:
- You are a first-generation college student (neither parent nor guardian has a bachelor's degree);
- You are in financial need ("low-income" according to federal guidelines);
- You have a documented disability.
Student Support Services enrollment is limited. All services are provided at no cost to scholars.
Ready to apply for the TRIO Student Support Services Program? Start the application process today.
What our TRIO SSS Scholars are saying about the program...
The program has helped me keep on track not only academically but emotionally as well. The resources provided has allowed me to seek opportunities that I normally would not have dared to "try". Overall, TRIO has been life changing.
They provide a place for me to really be a Coug. Without them, my transfer to WSU would not have gone as smoothly as it did.
- Academic Advising
- Academic Tutoring
- Priority Class Registration
- Graduate School Counseling
- Personal Support
Enrichment & Personal Development
- Career Guidance
- College Success Workshops
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Leadership Conferences
- Study Abroad Opportunities
Educational & Personal Resources
- Computer & Printing Access
- Financial Aid Application Assistance
- Scholarship Search Assistance
- Food Pantry Referral
Free for TRIO SSS Scholars!
This grant has been 100% federally funded by the United States Department of Education to serve 160 scholars annually in the amount of $275,105 per year for a period of five years.