TRIO SSS Food Pantry
The TRIO Student Support Services Program Food Pantry is a resource open to WSU students in need of emergency food and/or hygiene products. The Food Pantry is open Monday through Friday, between 8AM and 5PM. Please note that we are closed on University Holidays and during the WSU Holiday Reduced Operations.
Students can check in with the TRiO SSS Front Desk in Lighty 260X for assistance. For additional questions, please contact us at (509) 335-7324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations of canned and non-perishable food and hygiene products are welcome Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM in Lighty 260X. Suggested items include:
- Fruits: Canned fruit, raisins, applesauce, canned and boxed 100% juices
- Vegetables: Canned vegetables, vegetable soup, canned tomato products, spaghetti sauce
- Grains: Rice and rice mixes, canned pasta, noodles and pastas, macaroni and cheese mix, cereals, muffin mixes
- Proteins: Canned tuna, canned chicken, canned beef stews, dried beans, baked beans, canned chili, peanut butter
- Hygiene Items: Shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream, razors, deodorant, feminine hygiene products
Thank you for all your continued support!